TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3. To make the payment for the service, it must be made by cash or by credit card or debit card. ALL RATES INCLUDE: 300 km/day, if more than 300 km/day are done, 0.21 euros/km will be charged. VAT INCLUDED.
4. You can’t smoke inside vehicles, under no circumstances (lower windows, open doors, etc. etc.) In the event that you have smoked inside the vehicle, the deposit will not be returned.
From the moment you have made the rental reservation of the vehicle, it is reserved for you, not being able to rent it to anyone else. (YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT DELIVERED TO THE ACCOUNT OF THE RESERVATION).
You can’t tow any vehicle of any kind, with your rented vehicle.
Vehicles are not authorized to travel neither to Africa nor to Eastern European countries, for other countries it is essential to have prior authorization from our company.
You can’t bring pets or any other type of animal. (In the event that animal hair or any other type of stains is observed inside the vehicle, the deposit will not be returned).
No adhesives or advertising can be attached to the vehicle, since the adhesives leave residue in the place where they have been glued. (In the event that any indication of having fixed some type of adhesive is observed, the deposit deposited will not be returned).
No toxic or flammable substances, animals, products that are not authorized or that violate the legal provisions in force can be transported. In case of retention of the vehicle by the authorities as a result of the transport of these substances or animals, the costs of transporting the vehicle, repair, cleaning, as well as the payment of the rental amount of the vehicle until the date of receipt of the vehicle in our facilities will be borne by the lessee.
5. The Insurance included in the price, is to THIRD PARTIES or ALL RISK (supplement 5.00 €/day for passenger cars and 10.00 €/day for vans or 4×4), with a franchise of €600.00 for passenger cars, vans and 4×4, (this means that you, when renting a vehicle, deposit a deposit to cover possible damages up to that amount).
When taking out the insurance to THIRD, the lessee is responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle until its total repair. (Neither does it cover glass breakage).
When taking out the insurance at ALL RISK, the lessee must pay the damages caused to the vehicle up to the amount of the franchise.
In the event of an accident or damage caused to the leased vehicle, the repair of the same must be managed in our facilities, according to the rates and rates in force in the appraisal guide.
You will be responsible for the proper functioning of the vehicle, as well as the faithful fulfillment of obligations or negligence.
The insurance does not cover damages caused by negligence or recklessness of the driver. Unforeseeable breakdowns, damage to the transported merchandise or the loss of the same, are excluded from insurance coverage.
The insurance does not cover the following points:
• Punctures (the repair of the tires will be borne by the customer, in case of using the emergency kit it must be paid).
• Damage caused to third parties by negligence or reckless driving.
• Damage caused to the vehicle by negligence.
• Wrong fuel report.
• Damage caused to rims or tires.
• Glass breakage, for leaving objects or keys inside the vehicle (only fortuitous impacts will be covered).
• Loss or breakage of keys or remote controls.
• Damage to the locks.
• Damage or dirt on upholstery and interiors (the deposit will not be returned).
• In the event that you have smoked inside the vehicle, the deposit will not be returned).
• Damage or loss of the antenna, car jack, safety triangles, glass, windshield wipers, tank cover, fire extinguisher, vest, documentation, etc.
• Engine damage due to negligence.
• Damage to the underside of the car.
• Damage due to misuse of the clutch.
• Theft of the vehicle with the keys in the contact.
• Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
6. RENTALG, delivers the vehicles in perfect condition, even so, if you have any problem with your vehicle, call 608 849 432, and they will assist you and solve your problem in the best and fastest possible way. Or in case of breakdown or accident to the roadside assistance phone 24 hours a day.
In case of unavailability of the reserved vehicle, you will be given one from the same group or higher.
7. Deliveries and returns of vehicles will be made upon confirmation at tel. 973 777 444 or 608 849 432.
All vehicles have air conditioning. Our rates consider rental day as the 24-hour period that begins at the time of the start of the rental. We understand that sometimes there are circumstances that cause a delay in the return of the vehicle, and therefore we add a grace period of one hour. In the event that the vehicle is returned once this grace period has been completed, an additional extra day of cost will be incurred.
The vehicles can be rented and returned, every day of the week, after confirmation: www.rentalg.es or by phone: 608 84 9432 Mr. Carlos.
Logically we deliver the vehicle ready to enjoy and with the tank full of fuel, therefore you must deliver the vehicle with the tank full of fuel (OBLIGATORIOUSLY YOU MUST ATTACH THE REFUELING TICKET), otherwise the difference will be charged to your account.
The early return of the vehicle cannot be claimed. From the moment you have withdrawn and therefore paid for the rental of this vehicle, it is reserved for you, not being able to rent it to anyone else. (YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO REFUND THE AMOUNT).
Note.- Always and in any case the tenant will respond if he has made a prohibited use of the vehicle, also in case of negligence, for the commission of criminal acts, offenses or even administrative infractions. In case of violation of this condition, the tenant must bear the expenses involved in the transfer of the vehicle and pay an amount of compensation for immobilization of the vehicle:
-The lessee undertakes to pay the lessor the expenses arising from the non-return of the vehicle in the same condition that he received it. -The lessee is responsible to the lessor for any damage that occurred to the vehicle during the rental period, partial or total theft of it and damages arising from contractual breaches. -The tenant will respond for the violation of any regulatory provision that is committed during the term of the contract, especially traffic violations. The tenant will be responsible for all those expenses effectively paid for the administrative tasks that the landlord must assume due to the requirements of the authorities as a result of the commission of an infraction or crime. -If deposit is delivered: The amount delivered as a deposit will be applied for this purpose.